Uses of Pregalin Tablet SR
Pregalin SR 75 Tablet is used in the treatment of neuropathic pain, seizures and anxiety disorder
How Pregalin Tablet SR works
Pregalin SR 75 Tablet is an antiepileptic medication. It decreases pain and seizures by modulating calcium channel activity of the nerve cells.
- Pregalin SR 75 Tablet should be taken at the same time every day to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Do not stop using Pregalin SR 75 Tablet without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Pregalin SR 75 Tablet, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any eye sight change while taking Pregalin SR 75 Tablet.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with any heart problems (high blood pressure, heart attack, heart failure, slow or irregular heart rate).
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Notify your doctor if you have rapid swelling of the lips, tongue, and throat that may affect breathing.