What are the uses of Tendofeel?
Tendofeel Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Tissue repair, Osteoarthritis, Joint pain, Wound healing, Cell damage, Treatment of early rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions.
The complete list of uses and indications for Tendofeel Tablet is as follows:
- Tissue repair
- Joint pain
- Wound healing
- Cell damage
- Treatment of early rheumatoid arthritis
- Improvement of cellulite
- Wrinkles on the face
- Skin diseases
- Healing the wound
- Red blood cell production
- Arthritic pain
- Eye surgery
- Improvement of skin problems
- Plastic surgery of skin
- Tendofeel Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here
Tendofeel Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Tendofeel Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing fibroblast density and enhancing the formation of collagen fibrils.
- Works as a building blocks of cartilage to slow down the joint breakdown.
- Works to eliminate friction and increases the effectiveness of the fluid within the knee joint to act as a lubricant and shock absorber.
- Blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds.